Re: Line 6 DL4 or Boomerang?

Hi Steve...

The upgrade should be a simple ROM chip swap, unless I'm seriously
off track here. Should be quite easy with basic instructions. I'm sure
Mike Nelson will post SOON about the details of how to make the
upgrade. I'll emphasise now that I'm NOT affiliated with Boomerang,
and only make these statements based on what Mike Nelson has told me,
as well as the rest of the group in the past.

Pretty good promo from an EDP user and owner eh? I've never used a
'Rang! Maybe I'll be getting one though for my "floor only" setup.

Best,
-Miko

>>> "Steve Rudolph" <spr@home.com> 06/13 11:12 AM >>>
> Well, I planned on buying a Boomerang by the end of this week until
I saw this.  When are the v2.0 pedals coming out?  Will the old ones
be upgradeable?