Re: Please unsubscribe

I apologize for the noise.
Mike's idot wife wrote: Please unsubscribe.... after Mike abandoned this
mailbox jammed with 2409 e-mails from every "goddamn motherfucking list"
and
music e-group there is. The mail spigot's full on and overflowing and as a
result, I can't use my own mailbox.
The magic words aren't working... so where are these fucking instructions?