Re: --Lexicon MPX-1 tweaking--

I got the MPX-1 a couple of weeks back, but
embarassingly have not done any programming of it yet,
and have barely cracked the manual.  I might be able
answer specific questions for you after a time, but
can't yet answer your query, except to say that I like
what i hear so far in the factory presets.

stephen

--- p koniuto <taghairm@mindspring.com> wrote:

> A couple days ago, i asked about the
> Lexicon MPX-1:
>

> How programmable is this unit?  I've read that
> >one can have up to 5 effects running at a time,
> >and that one can put them in various orders,
> >etc.  But what about the tweakability of each
> >program?  I tend to do a LOT of parameter-
> >mangling.  Is this possible on the MPX-1?
>
> No answers so far.  Does anyone have this
> unit?
>
> -peter

=====
Stephen