Re: ebow, acoustic looping, tambouras, mixer setups, effects, raspberry smoothies (long)

>I can then send the output of the EDP back through
>the effects units.  I can also send the EDP output back
>into itself to reloop, which makes for some interesting
>chorusing & timbre changes...

Every attempt I have made to do this (sending a delayed signal back to the
delay device itself) has resulted in
momentary interesting sounds followed by ear ripping howling feedback of
the worst kind.  How do you do this
without destroying ears, speakers, domestic relationships, etc.?

>I hope someone might have found this interesting.

Yes, I did, thanks!

-Allan