Re: Wow

Hi Bret:

We think your comments are right on target.  We had an old EDP that was
rock
solid.  The new EDP we got a couple of months ago was a trainwreck
disguised
as a looper.  We just hope Gibson has somebody over in England who really
knows looping, and knows the capabilities of the EDP, and can figure out
how
to do global batch testing.

Best,
Roctologists