Re: Wow

i've had to send my recently purchased edp back three times for
repairs/problems!!!!!!!! shane was kind enough to offer sending me a
another
one.....it's on the way..
crossing my fingers
brian
electric bird noise

real audio at:
http://members.aol.com/ebnoise/index.html

In a message dated 6/15/00 7:09:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hideaway53@home.com writes:

> We think your comments are right on target.  We had an old EDP that was
>rock
>  solid.  The new EDP we got a couple of months ago was a trainwreck
disguised
>  as a looper.  We just hope Gibson has somebody over in England who
>really
>  knows looping, and knows the capabilities of the EDP, and can figure
>out
how