Re: EDP input gain

Hello Loopers,
I have already changed the resistors R10 to 22 kOhm and its certainly
better
but i still get distortion.I want to be able to play comfortable without
having to be careful to reprogram effects just for the sake of this! It can
be quite frustrating because my effects do need a certain amount of gain
and
brightness so they cut through the mix live. if i change once more  to
higher resistors( i.e. more than 22kOhm) will it make a difference?
(I wrote to Kim but no answer)
Thanks for your help!
Luis