Larry's temper...

>If you don't read this group, then why the fuck are you
>posting eBay ad's here? What a dick...

Man, you really wake up on the wrong side of the bed somedays!

Perhaps we should all pitch in and buy Larry some meditation classes or a
massage or something...He is one of our more prolific contributors, and
historical accuracy advisor and as such, should be kept in the best spirits
as possible.

His explosive outbursts can be alienating at times.  (maybe, just maybe,
someone would like to bid on the aforementioned item.)  However, these
outburst are occasional and CYCLICAL (loop content), further cementing my
belief in the male "period".  So don't take it personally...

seeya,

rich