Re: Oberheim Digital Echoplex Pro w/ Footpedal & rack

This dollar for dollar nit is kind of missing my point... we can be a
negative, exclusionary group, or we can be positive and inclusive. I guess
maybe my radar for offensive actions just isn't as finely tuned as it
could be. Maybe the glass really is half empty... maybe we can all get
into a really great rage about this.

-Miko