Re: EDP input gain

It does have an input and output level, but It's been established pretty
clearly that many of us believe there's not enough headroom and it's a
very fine line between managing to stay clean and losing it and distorting.

-miko

>>> dennis@mdbs.com 06/20 8:55 AM >>>
>Does the EDP not have an input level pot?  ...

Yes!  It has an input level pot.  But I think that Luis is driving the EDP
with
a REALLY hot signal and so "runs out of room" on his input level.

>... Being able to control the input
>level, mix, and output level is something i've become accustomed to with
>the jammie.  What's the story with the Echoplex?

It has all of the above.  I have mine connected in a mixer effect loop, so
rarely mess with the EDP's controls.  Download a complete manual from the
New,
Improved website (thanks, Kim!) and get the complete story:
http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/echoplex.html  (Caution!
Reading
this manual may lead to an uncontrollable urge to purchase any available
EDP!)

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com