Re: EDP input gain

I hear a lot more user comments than what appears on this list, and in
general I've heard just the opposite. The gain changes fixed people's
problems, and there has been practically no issue with this since the
production change was made. When it didn't fix somebody's problem, it was
pilot error. Once they had some help in how to set their gain properly,
they were fine.

it's pretty simple, if your loudest signal is clipping, turn it down.
kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |