OT : blocking email from certain addresses

I know this is somewhat off-topic, but there must be others out there
who are tired of reading bile-laden flames at newbies and other assorted
diatribes from certain list members. I just found out that the Netscape
mail reader lets you filter out messages from certain addresses or on
certain topics straight into the trash....alright !

Don't email me for the how-to, but under Netscape 4.6 on Mac, the menu
can found at "Edit/Message Filters".

hope this helps someone.

Darcy
Ph: (734) 764 3377