Re: Remove

SAW wrote:

> > I signed up for this list again hoping to participate in technical and
> > theoretical discussions of substance and value- all I've gotten for
>the past
> > week is idle chatter and now a useless flame war.
>
> Please remove me until some substance returns to this forum.

gee, you must subscribe to some amazing lists. the ones i've been involved
in
tend to ebb and flow relative to what interests me. flame wars do happen,
but
usually they don't last too long. maybe you should stick around for awhile
and
see what develops (or search the archives to get a sense of where the list
has
been). although, on second thought, since judging by your request you
haven't
taken the time to figure out how to unsubscribe, an archive search is
probably
too much trouble.

lance g.