Re: Steinberger/Klein GK series guitars

Skully, I have a one page info/spec sheet when the GK4T model was released,
here are the specs listed:
construction: bolt on neck
neck: Steinberger Blend reinforced composite
fingerboard: phenolic
number of fret: 24
scale length: 25 1/2 inches (64.7 cm)
width at zero fret: 1 5/8 inches (4.1 cm)
tuning hardware: headless Double-Ball micrometer system
pickup: 2 EMG SA humbuckers (neck and center position 1 EMG 85 humbucker
(bridge position)
controls: volume, tone, 3-way pickup selector
overall length: 31 1/2 inches (77 cm)
weight: 7 1/2 lbs (3.5 kg)
standard finishes: Gloss Black or Pear White

below that is a short blurb from a Guitar Player review from February 1990.
The address listed below that is for the Steinberger Sound Corporation in
Newburgh.

I remember getting this when I was ordering my Steinberger at Manny's in
NYC
in the summer of 1990, I looked it over and kept it like I do with most
things that I find a little interesting. I believe the price was a bit more
that the L Steinbergers, but not by much.
I think you've got a real find, but i'm not sure as to how many were made
et
cetera.
Hope it has a happy home.
PedrOOrdeP