Re: Re: new list content?

I have heard  that dancing about architecture quote beofre..where was it?

Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com wrote:
> The guy who does my video presentation has an RCA projector (don't know
>themodel), the kind you see in bored rooms and the like. It works on a
>standard
computer signal and produces a 640x480 or 800x600 video projections.  They
have newer ones that can do higher res as well. I believe he said the cost
was (to me) prohibitive -- $2000+  I just am lucky to know someone who has
one.  I'm SURE there are more inexpensive ones, but you may sacrifice
quality and clarity.

Ken