Re: MClark:Orville

Hi!

Sounds way cool!

Some questions:

1.  Can you erase or mute loops that may be 3+ layers down?

2.  Can you switch between loops like you can with the Obie?  IOW you lay
down one loop and build it, then hit the pedal and begin a new loop, then

3.  Are all the functions on the Orville foot pedal controllable?

4.  How much is this thing and is there a good place on the Internet to get
it.

BTW, I did look at the Lexicon page.  The unit seem pretty awesome.

Thanks,

Michael