Re: Frank & stupidity

So, if you're religious (or spiritually minded) you're stupid? And all this
time I've been under the delusion of being moderately intelligent. Thanks
for setting me straight. I'm willing to give up my false notion of
intellectuality... but not my faith. Now I just hope I'm smart enough to
operate all this gear with the flashing red lights...

David Linn