RE: jamman questions

Is that the Tampa Bay area in Florida or the Chesapeake Bay area in
Massachusetts?  Or the Monterey Bay area in California?  Or the Green Bay
area in Wisconsin?  The Thunder Bay area in Ontario?  Half Moon Bay area in
California?  Or the Hawkes Bay area in New Zealand?  Or the Palm Bay area
in
Florida?  Damn, with so many Bay areas, it's hard to keep track.