Boston Scene

Hey,

Are there any Boston area loopers involved with experimental/drum n' bass
scene
currently on the list?  I've been abusing guitars in various context for
years
now (in jamband type settings, jazz/funk, electronic avante-garde, and
performance art) and I'm looking to tap into some new energy from different
genres.  If anyone is interested in collaborations let me know and I'll
send
over a CD-R that might or might not represent my capabilities.

Best, Sean