GIG ALERT: Rainer Straschill/digital penis expert group

Greetings fellow Loopers,

accompanying the opening of Groxy's art exhibition at Caf'e Vor Ort, Gautinger Str. 3, Neuried bei Gauting, München, Bayern, Germany, on 1st of July 2000, 20:30, Rainer Straschill (me) will perform on soprano and alto saxophone, tenor/bass trombone, vocal noises, six-string electric bass guitar, a multitude of synths and samplers, effectors and loopers. Admission is free, I#D be delighted if any of you might show up!

Cheers,

            Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks