RE: Loopers In Dallas/FTW

> I just started looping using an Oberheim Echoplex.  Looking for something
> that allows me to erase or mute "interior" layers so I can vary the sound
> scape.

What I use for this is multiple loops.  Set the EDP for 4-8 loops or
so...lay down the foundation on the first loop...jump to the second loop
while copying time and length.  Add to this loop something simple
(still building foundations here).  Keep doing this varying the number
of copies if needed.  Soon you will have all of the loops with
foundations that are common.  Now build your textures on top...jumping
from loop to loop as needed.

   -Mike McGary