Re: loopers radio station.

I think some level of Zen understanding may be achieved on our part by
remembering that Most People Are Like This Guy, and, after a possibly bad
day, they're capable of the most useless levels of bile, directed at some
unconsciously chosen target.  When I was 14 I told my mother that "most
people have cottage cheese between their ears," and this remains an
unaltered statement to this day.

Anyone on this list who says they've never encountered this kind of thing
is
either in sheer denial, or has never played for an uncontrolled audience.
So check your teflon jackets, kids - the rebuttals to Mark's flame have
taken up more bandwidth than the original flame itself - to say nothing of
personal bandwidth used in even contemplating such uninformed and
uncontrolled foolishness.  Let's all go play some of our own music, and
forget all of this.

Stephen Goodman        * The Loop of the Week!
EarthLight Productions  * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios