Re: bad night

once, we brought our whole rig down from where I lived (N of Manhattan) and
as we set up I realized that I had forgotten to bring the box with the
cables
in it...

luckily, some friends of ours ("The Pan") were walking by and we dragooned
them to play their guitars and sing while I took a $60 taxi ride up and
back
to get the cables.

OK, one more.  this was pretty funny really.

we were playing a song of mine and I opened my mouth to sing
and I heard *my* voice coming through the PA... but I hadn't started
singing yet.  I looked at my partner in crime in panic and for a few
seconds he couldn't figure out what was wrong, then he realized
my mouth wasn't moving.

Boy was that freaky.  It took me a while to figure out what it was...

        /t

...electronic a capella madness  <http://volectrix.com>.........
...extreme internet radio        <http://extremeNY.com/radio>...