Re: bad nights, loose whiskey...

> but i heard later that someone called twisted village a short time later
>& ordered a copy of _wunderkammer_ based upon "this great tono-bungay
>show i saw in philly the other night" hmm...

I have similar reflections... Many times I've had a tough night (or the
entire band had a tough night) and really thought it was terrible. Only to
have GREAT audience feedback at the end... people waxing on about the
performance, tones... on and on. And my reflection is that people either
really like things RAW, or there was some form of catharsis and our angst
helped them connect somehow. Emotions fly under stress like that and I
believe the audience picks up on it and maybe feels it's a form of
honesty... So just the raw experience, whatever the quality, if it's the
real deal, will get results.

My 2 cents...
-Miko