RE: in-Ear Monitors?

Be brave and cheap and still all at the same time - use stereo
headphones. Trust me hear (pun)  this look is going to come back!!!
(Beck, Waters, etc.) And, when you can afford the elusive, wireless
monitor rig you can then offer your headphone set up to the folks up
front who want the full effect.

Also not to bring up the gear nightmare again but I would think you may
experience some problems there. Even some of the pro bands I work with
are always bitching about wireless troubles and they're using the best
stuff around.

Todd Quincy
BC Rich, Kustom, D&H
tquincy@sayhhi.com