Re: Echoplex cycle question (careful exits?)

David,
Like I said this is from memory, I could be wrong.

I use switchquant = on usually, and brothersync with 3 edps, so I tend
to end loops at the end before going to a next loop.  If I end a loop
midstream, it is usually because I am ready to record that loop anew,
so in this case I never return to it (midstream).

Regardless, I agree one must be careful where he left the last loop,
even if you never return to it.  It could be musically confusing to
leave a loop in an odd place.  Musically confusing can be good, though.

You can use mute to re-trigger an existing loop from the beginning,
depending on how you set mutemode (mutemode =start).
bret