Dark Aether Project this week in CT & NY

Hey folks,

Here's a heads up on our two upcoming concerts in the next week:

Sat July 1st (DAP is scheduled to play at 7pm)
Elks Pavillion
148 Roberts St
Hartford CT
This appearance is part of the Mandelbrot Festival which runs 6/30-7/1
See http://www.cleefo.com/mandelbrotsets.htm for more info

Fri Jul 7th 8pm
Morrill Theater
127-6 Smithtown Blvd
Neconset NY (Long Island)
(631)979-5942
$15 admission @ door
See http://www.canis-minor.com/ for more info

Both performances will feature psychedelic light shows

These will be the last scheduled shows for a bit as we get back to
finishing off material for the next studio album. We're also working on
the possible release of live material from our June 8th show at The State
Theatre in Virginia which featured 20 minutes of all new material and some
semi-radical rearrangements of earlier material.

As always, stay tuned!

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti

              T h e   D a r k   A e t h e r   P r o j e c t
                       http://www.darkaether.net/