NYC: Volectrix, tonight at Unity Gain in NYC...

our first rooftop gig last night was a smash and I got to meet
some NYC loopers too...

tonight we're at Unity Gain at Galapagos in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
<http://volectrix.com>

70 N 6th st, Williamsburg, Bkln 10pm -2am $5

Unity Gain is a monthly show of live electronic music and live
video art... there's a stellar cast including at least two other
loopers (who aren't on this list, in fact...)

criterion
firehorse
geoff gersh
ikue mori
<o>blaat

volectrix
christina wheeler
ylyptyk

live mix video tagteam:

benton c. vs janene higgins

--------

regarding the bunker extreme series: my slots got dramatically
curtailed but it looks as if I'll be having at least two and
possibly three loop sets... stay tuned!

/t

...electronic a capella madness <http://volectrix.com>.........
...extreme internet radio <http://extremeNY.com/radio>...