Jamman bugs/fixes - problems/repairs ?

Hello all,

My name is Paul and I have been lurking on this list for a while.  I am
part
of a Tribal ambient duo called Ma Ja Le.  We use the Jamman and other
looping
devices quite extensively for improvisation and song creation.  It is
vital
and central to our sound.

My problem is this, we have three Jammen (two with 30 sec upgrades) and
all 3
have developed big problems and or just about died.

Jamman #1 - This unit has "lost" the delay mode.  Every dial setting is
now
always in loop mode.  That is all it will do. How can this be?

Jamman #2 - This unit turns all effected sound into static.  When
bypassed,
sound passes in and out clean as a whistle.  When not bypassed, all loops
and
delays come out as garbled static.

Jamman #3 - Turning the input dial creates loud glitches into the loop.
(this
one is probably just needing a new input "pot.")

Has anyone experienced similar problems?  Are there any known Jamman bugs
or
fixes?

Do I have to send them back to Lexicon? Will they fix them?
Can Bob Sellon fix them? I E-mailed him quite a while ago and got no
response.
Will the new versions he has created fix anything?
Has any one tried the new versions yet? Are they a reality?

I apologize for all of the questions, but as you can imagine I am
desperate
to get these units back in top functioning order.

Thanks,

Paul Vnuk (Ma Ja Le)
www.zeromusic.net
XJ32@AOL.COM