Re: Mac question(What was deluxe, becomes debris.)

I'm inclined to disagree with you on this point.  I think it's too easy
for us
to disregard older technology because of it's retail "value."  If you're
willing to be a "bottom feeder" you'd be surprised what you can do with
older
technology.  I have a friend who bought an audiomedia III nubus card for
$50
and he now has a nice little hard disk recording system.  Sure, not the
fastest, but consider the price.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club was made on a 4 track even though 8 track
technology was available.  BMI didn't feel the Beatles were worth the extra
cash.

Mark Sottilaro