Re: Real Time Sampler Question?

hello,

that problem also bugged me. the way i solved is that i use my yamaha su700
and yamaha su10.
i use su10 only as a "link" between songs and when i want to record
something on the su700.

greetings,

gregor

>Does anyone know :
>
>Is there any sampler out there that will play a loop while sampling? That
will play back a sequence, be it drum sounds or whatever, while sampling a
new sound, and then let you add it to the sequence? Of course my EDP does
it
but my SP-808 does not and I
>wish I could find something that does!  Does anyone know about the high
>end
samplers like the Akai, E-mu, or Yamaha?