Re: San Francisco - Chain Tape compilations at Aquarius Records

Kinda off tangent and maybe & kinda sorta related  but more self
promotional...Temple of Bonmatin ( the other band i sling geetar for )
just got back from a west Coast Tour last week.

We played at the "Crocodie" in SF and at "channel" one in san jose.

bon matin also did a live radio broadcast from wkjc ...well i cant recall
the stations exact name but its 89.1, i think...

we were hosted by a great & Intense "noise-psychedelic-imporvised-jam
band" called "Liquorball" who had great sounds and cool players and no
MIDI time code... stuff like modular synths...the kind of synths u stik
leads in and out of in a rack.

there was also a dj making loopey noises and swooshes and lotsa loopey
sweeps, a kickin english drummer and a guitar player named grady who was
absolutely phenominal. The "crocodie" was a very cool place, very rock n
toll looking but the crowd and the audiences were great.

Liqourball also had a guy with them whom i was told was iggy pop's sax
player from the fun house era. he wuz cookin too.

and like an absent minded idiot, i forgot to mention to use  " Looper "
guyyys that we wuz comin out westward. Better late than never.

But i reccomend all o' yall go ck out "Liquorball" if u live in The SF-BAy
area in addition to all the other bay area talent there is to see and hear
:)

Warm Regards,
JP/AKASH
215.592.9963 akashicphonelines
"Remember to Always Kill your Expectations".
Ck AKASH out on the web for pics,
INFO & LINKS TO AKASH's music streamed in RA:
http://hometown.aol.com/akashmusic/myhomepage/personal.html