hoo boy

Hoo boy is this off topic, but at least I think of my looping pals
first....  Just got a G4 and won't be needing my old Mac 7300/200.
It would be a fantastic starter rig for someone, has a whopping 500
megs of RAM, 17 inch monitor, 6 gigs of HD space, Opcode MIDI
interface, etc.  If you live in NYC and want a computer for cheap,
drop me a line.  Thanks.

BTW, the Electrix thread is very interesting; I should be getting my
MoFx today or tomorrow.  Any users of this unit wanna speak up?

David Myers