RE: Repeater

Hey,
I just thought I would interject an excuse. The reason I just signed up to
this discussion group is because we just revealed repeater to the world. We
have been watching a few mailing lists (including this one ;-) and the news
groups for many, many months to try and give you guys and girls what you
want. We couldn't afford to reveal ourselves, and what we were planning on
making, because it would give away our plans to the competition. We are
quite a small group within a small company so if our competition got wind
that Electrix was going to make a looping sampler they could quite possibly
crush our dreams, especially since they are all much larger. So anyway, I
hope our sudden appearance doesn't offend you guys.

Now that all is revealed, I hope we can learn a whole lot more from
everyone
here, who obviously know a ton about looping....

Oh, and Repeater will be kick ass live. It's fully tailored (like all our
gear) to be usable both in the studio and live, especially because our
interface is all upfront (check out the huge transport buttons).

Best Regards,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director
Electrix / IVL