General edp questions

Hello,
I was wondering who to call to get repair service for My edp(which is an
obie issue)and ask a few questions. Is there any way I can get get speed
functions like the Dl4 and boomerang. There is nothing about it in my edp
manual, but the more primitive loopers seem to have it so i was
hoping.....And if it is not in the current Edp will there be another
upgrade
including it? If there is an upgrade coming up soon any chance that i can
be
tantalized by the new additions?
Thank you Jeremiah
And to add to the repeater thread....Kim you are absolutely right, guitar
synths do suck anyway.