Re: Electrix Repeater Wish List

>all i would like is a well documented set of instructions and a video
of
>someone walking me through this box in real time, i.e. "ok
kiddies,
see what
>happens to the loop when i push this button (and in stereo, mind
>you!)"

I just tried out the Electrix Demo Display at (Guitar Center in Chicago)
with the provided CD and Headphones and every device that Electrix
currently
has on the market now.  This was actually a pretty good Demo, but it could
have spent a little more time on getting you acquainted with the control
surface.  It went kind of fast.  A video and CD would be excellent and I
think that Electrix has proven that they can do it right.  Just slow it
down
a little... I'm not a spastic 16 year old whiz kid anymore...

...........i must agree with lance, this is the forum for
>this..........i am a simple "rang"* user and i must say that
the reading of
>these posts is a wonderful "learning"
experience........michael

I think it's great to hash it out with designers/manufacturers on a public
list.  It makes the competition to make amazing equipment even more fierce.
Plus as previously mentioned, you can learn something about the theory and
ideas behind these boxes.  Which can make you a more accomplished
user/player.
I feel like the golden age of sound manipulation has barely begun...

BTW I'm recent to this list, and I must say that I like it's archives the
best of any I've been on yet.  The posts are quite informative and
creative...  kind of like loooping.....

Nick Wilson aka spacemodule

Liberation Surrealist Duo:
- Electronic Free Noise - Exploratory Sonic Navigations
- Tone Science

Space Modulator:

Electronic Soundscapes, Song compositions & Electric Strings