Re: EDP built at T/E ? (was EDP self-QA tips)

kim writes:
>it is easy to get the impression that
> everybody is having problems. That isn't the case.

thanks. I admit I was getting a little spooked by a few recent posts.
(paraphrasing:)
   "Manned Mars mission aborted after EDP glitch"
   "Trailer Park fire blamed on looper's EDP"
   "Cure to cancer lost forever because of bug in EDP Undo programming"

>Trace-Elliot

great to hear they have a good reputation.

I wonder if units currently in the distribution pipeline are likely to have
been built there. Any way to tell?  Serial #'s, perhaps?

Bob