Re: EDP self-QA tips?

Just for counterpoint, I gotta tell y'all that my two EDPs, one a 1995
Oberheim and one a 2000 Gibson, have never had
any problem other than a worn out foot pedal switch. Reliable as a hammer.
They allways work, and you know, they do
do real time looping better than an Orville too!

BTW, I am getting an Orville, but it definitely won't replace my EDP, and
sure as hell my PC is never going to replace my (real time) EDP either!