Harvey's new MAX-in-a-box

Harvey Starr of Starrlabs just announced on the midi-guitar list a new
product
called the EventStation:

http://www.starrlabs.com/percussion.html

In Harvey's words:

"The EventStation was originally intended as a percussion brain but we soon
discovered that its MIDI control
features would be useful to any instrumentalist."

You can plug various input devices into it from breath controllers to
pressure
pads to MIDI devices.  As to how you want to process the incoming data... I
don't even want to try to describe it here - it's better to see the website
yourself.  I'm sure there are applications pertaining to realtime looping
that
can be found in this thing.  I think his description of this item as a
Max-in-a-box is pretty fair.

Paolo