From: michele wortman&guy aitchison
[mailto:hyperspacestudios@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2000 7:11 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: The set up

I found this sight  when I was looking for info on morphing of all things!
was not clear about what I was saying and don't know why I did not catch
that . I am streaming video files, potentially  through a p.c into a
multimedia projector, since right now i am using a v.c.r and video tape on
various rented multimeda projectors for performances. I plan to buy one but
have been waiting for the prices to drop. I am not hip to the types of
programs out there, thats why I was so amped to find loopers delight, since
it is the path I want to take with music. (I am a photographer who makes
videos of macro abstract relms) and want to compose music to make it a
total
enviroment through my mind. I am not up on tech talk so I figure the
simpler
the better for just getting started then I can get more high tech with my
approach. At this point any information is solid gold.