RE: Sorry, but not sorry (was: Jam Man thanks)

>In fact, Lexicon sent me the entire service manuals and schematics for
>both
>the jamman and the vortex to put on Looper's Delight.

Kim, if it's not too much trouble, could you look and see if there is a way
to do a 'hard reset' on the JamMan, so we can try to get Simon Henderson up
and running with his troublesome JamMan?  I think that's the most
reasonable place to start, and my pages don't say anything regarding that.

best regards,

rich

ps...Are the JM schematics any better than Bob Sellon's napkin scribblings?
(just kidding) :-)