Re: Long DL4 post (was: loop modulation ala eh-16)

Who's selling the Line 6 exp pedal for $80??!!!  You ought to be able to
pick up the Line6 pedal for no more than $60.  A little less if you really
look.  Are there really stores out there getting $80 for it?? That's about
the price of an Ernie Ball or Boss FV300 pedal.