RE: A Bit OT - Soundscapes

Title: RE: A Bit OT - Soundscapes

I don't have an EDP, but from what I've gathered off this list, you can copy your basic loop pattern to multiple loops, then create variations and switch around between them while you solo over the top.  If you made at least one or two of the variations rather dissonant and begging for resolution, that would give you the ability to add suspense, and to hold it as long as you can stand (or longer!) until you finally release it.