Re: gearhoundism: cheap 'n easy samplers?

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 McCullaghJ@Logica.com wrote:

my sharp portable doesn't do it - nor (disappointingly)
does it have program play (so you can't just ply
a single selection and have it stop on its own at
the end...)

i have a technics 19" that does offer program
play. has loop as well, but i have not tried it as yet.

it's a quandry - i'd love to use the sharp as part
of my rig - but i can't stop
recording with it!

rbrt