Dusty Burning Man

Fellow Loopers-

As a first-timer to Burning man; I was hesitant to bring my looping gear
(or ANYTHING of value for that matter) because of stories about the dust
storms...

WHAT A GOOD DECISION THAT TURNED OUT TO BE !!!

To say it's an extremely dusty environment only begins to describe the
adverse conditions that exists there.

I really had a great time... it was so much more elaborate than I
expected... SO much creativity there... I probably only saw 10% of it
too.

Next year I would really like to bring some gear and am curious how
others managed.

-Jordan