while we're sharing...loop of the day mailing list

blah, I'll go ahead and tell you about something else that's pretty cool. I
started a mailing list where I send a royalty-free loop to everyone on a
daily basis. It's called Loop Of The Day and you can join @
http://www.egroups.com/community/loopoftheday

I've also got a website for it @ http://www.beyond-earth.net/loopoftheday
but it's not updated daily.. (i'm no web programmer) however, currently
under construction is ModPlug will be hosting it for us in the future,
where
it'll have a database which can track stats on individual loops, sortable,
searchable, etc.

I'm looking for people to submit loops, so far all of them have been made
by
me..

Joshua

Pulse 8 - aim:jkerseyvcso