Multiple loops w/Boomerang update

A question for anyone who's had a chance to use the
new Boomerang software (Mike, this is probably only
you):

I know that several options are available for
switching from one loop to the other while playing.
What about recording?  Can I, for example, move
seamlessly from playing loop A to recording loop B on
the fly, or do I have to stop the current loop?  My
current loopisms are rather aggressive
(Buckethead/Blind Idiot God-esque), and I'd like to be
able to construct A/B sections without sacrificing an
ongoing groove.  Any chance we'll see the manual on
the website soon?

Thanks,
Scott Martin
coirbidh_99@yahoo.com