RE: Repeater and foot control

Hey Jordan,

There are plans in the works to make a 3 button foot switch that will work
with all the Electrix products in the very near future.

A Digitech FS-300 (a 3 button TRS foot switch) will work with Repeater's
footswitch input. There are also a number of MIDI foot controllers that
will
work with Repeater's MIDI implementation.

We are definitely into making a our own MIDI foot controller but we want to
wait until we get input from Repeater owners before we embark on such a
project. So in the mean time you will have to augment Repeater with someone
else's controller.

>Musician's Friend is not yet taking orders for the Electrix Repeater,
>but they took my name and said they'd call when they start. What's this
>I hear about no foot pedal with it ? Wouldn't it be pretty useless to a
>looping guitar player without one?

Best Regards,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director