Re: Repeater Gang Bang

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Mark Pulver wrote:

> rich (07:23 PM 09.21.2000) wrote:
>
>  >cmon, Damon, wanna join in the mudfight?  yeeeahaaa!
>
> Just an FYI in all this...
>
> Damon (and most of the rest of Electrix) is/are in Los Angeles from now
> through Monday at the AES convention.
>
> So if anyone is looking for input from Damon into this banter, or for
> anything else, hang on... They're a bit busy showing off the state of
>Repeater.

Could someone record the look on Damon's face as he scrolls through all
the 'repeater' messages and witnesses the puerile catfights and
mudslinging? Italo sounds like some semicephalic hyperrepublican
propagandist from hell... but he has a point.

Kim, if you've got something incredible in store for us with the EDP
upgrade, please let us know what it is!! I just organized a group purchase
of over 30 repeaters, and we're all sitting here with our <wallets> in our
hands waiting for the ultimate looping tool. If the EDP2 spanks the
repeater to pieces, I don't want to be sitting here with a blinky
sculptured rackmount doohickey wishing it had the word "oberheim" on it.

-><-