Re: EDP update Group Buy

I dont see any relation between EDP upgrade and Repeater release.

We are working on many details and functions that make things easy
and colourfull.
Dont expect simultaneous loops or pitch shifting or flash cards.
It continues a live tool that is strong for intuitive free playing
and/or composition.
The upgrade improvements are mainly related to MIDI/syncing.
And you get the low octave...

The quality we look for is not expressable in a few ASCII lines. We
have to work out the manual that explains all improvements and it
does not make sense to do it before we are finished.

No need to make all that noise!

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org